Sonoff Slampher – 433MHz RF & WiFi Smart Light Bulb Holder
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- RF Remote control–Turn on/off by 433MHz RF Remote indoors
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Trigger on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions
- Voice Control –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Home
Slampher is a 433MHz RF controlled & WiFi smart bulb holder that can connect to light bulbs with E27 screw base. Slampher smart bulb transmits data to a cloud platform through a WiFi Router, which enables users to remotely control connected light bulbs, via the App eWeLink on their smartphone. The server of Slampher WiFi LED light bulb holder is Amazon AWS global server.
Slampher WiFi light switch makes all light blubs smart. As long as the mobile has network, users can remotely control the lights by turning them on off from anywhere at any time. Another feature available is to set timing schedules for the lights, which can include countdown, scheduled on/off, and can thus, help customers maintain an easy life.
The mobile application eWeLink enables customers to control the appliances easily. The iOS version of the application can be downloaded in App Store while the Android version in Google Play.
Note: Slampher wireless LED bulb holder contains 433MHz RF receiver. Please order the 433MHz RF Remote Controller here.