JetStream 24-Port Gigabit L2 Managed PoE Switch with 4 Combo SFP Slots (TL-SG3424P v2.9)
What This Product Does
The TL-SG3424P provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports that supports 802.3at/af-compliant PoE , with a total PoE power supply up to 320W, powerful and flexible enough for users to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. The switch also comes equipped with 4 combo SFP slots, expanding your network flexibly. In addition, it provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, advanced security strategies and rich layer 2 management features. With all these advanced features, the JetStream Gigabit L2 Managed PoE Switch is an ideal choice for small and medium business networking.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The TL-SG3424P supports 24 ports of IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 320W to power any 802.3at or 802.3af compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the TL-SG3424P is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
This JetStream Gigabit L2 Managed PoE Switch provides IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. It integrates some typical DoS attacks to select. You can protect these attacks more easily ever than before. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X authentication, which is used in conjunction with a RADIUS server to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed. Guest VLAN function supports to enable the non-802.1X clients to access the specific network resource.
Advanced QoS Features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including IP or MAC address, TCP or UDP port number, etc, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supporting, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 Features
For more application of layer 2 switches, TL-SG3424P supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance. Such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
TL-SG3424P is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI), either administration traffic can be protected through SSL or SSH encryptions. SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events. In addition, integrated NDP/NTDP protocol, the switch supports to be managed by the commander switch through IP clustering function more easily.
- Supports 24 ports of802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet with a total power supply of 320W
- IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X Authentication and Radius provide you robust security strategies
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video application
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 25%
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- 48Gbps Switching Capacity
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support the port N-Way Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward.
- Compact size design for desktops, Rackmountable
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation